- 27 October 2017
- Dodany przez: ios-zwt-admin
- Kategoria: Meeting
On 30 June, 2017, under the framework of the project “Energy efficiency by the development of electromobility in Poland”, a stakeholder meeting was held in Warsaw, at the National Centre for Emissions Management (KOBiZE) (132/134 Chmielna St.)
The stakeholder meeting was organized by the Environmental Technology Verification Unit (IOŚ-PIB), in the context of the Project Task 6. The discussion focused on possibilities to implement identified incentives and good practices in Polish realities. The meeting was attended by 32 persons.
The meeting agenda was as follows:
Step 1 – Presentations
- A short welcome speech and presentation of the Project – Mr. Bartosz Malowaniec (Project Manager, IOŚ-PIB).
- Description of methods to evaluate electromobility development, information on modeling emissions related with the development of electromobility in Poland – Ms. Joanna Strużewska (specialist, IOŚ-PIB/Warsaw University of Technology).
- The results of the analysis of electromobility implementation methods in the UK – Mr. Marcin Syrzycki (specialist, IOŚ-PIB).
- The results of the analysis of electromobility implementation methods in the Netherlands – Mr. Dominik Brodacki (expert, Ignacy Łukasiewicz Energy Policy Institute).
- The results of the analysis of electromobility implementation methods in Germany – Ms. Anna Kucharska (expert, Ignacy Łukasiewicz Institute of Energy Policy).
- The results of the analysis of electromobility implementation methods, based on the projects carried out in the European Union – Mr. Paweł Wowkonowicz (specialist, IOŚ-PIB).
Step 2 – Technical discussion
Stakeholder debate tackled three topics:
- Direct incentives/subsidies and their validation in view of electromobility development in Poland.
- Indirect incentives and other aspects of electromobility (space communication, car sharing, etc.).
- Electric buses in public transport.
In the last part of the discussion, there was presented a plan for further activities related to the implementation of the Project Task 6.